- This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell currencies, futures or options.
- No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this manual.
- Please note that FOREX Currency trading involves a high profit potential, but also includes a large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the FOREX markets. The historical results of the trading system or strategy in the Forex market cannot guarantee a profit in the future. Therefore, forex trading may not be suitable for you.
- Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. High leverage in the forex market can work against you as well as for you.
- Before you get started in the forex market with Expert Advisor GRAVITY FX NG, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, goals, trading experience and your personal risk. You should also be aware of the possibility exists that you can partially or, at worst, completely lose all of your initial investment. For this reason, currency trading should only be undertaken with risk capital. Developers of Expert Advisor GRAVITY FX NG, their representatives and affiliates cannot give investment advice.
- If you have any doubts or questions, you can consult with an independent financial advisor.
- Buying software (Expert Advisor) you agree that accepted these terms in full. No Returns, Refunds or Credit for Purchased and Licensed Software!
- By using GRAVITY FX NG, you acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions. We accept no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product.
- It's to be noted carefully in this respect, that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You accept the fact that all those, who involved in the creation, development, maintenance and dissemination of the advisor does not bear any responsibility for the results of your trade.
- Any trading in actual live accounts you do at your own risk.
- We make every effort for a support to be available 24 hours a day on Skype and e-mail technical support, but we cannot accept liability for whatever reason, if they are not available.
- You may not reverse engineering analysis, decompile, disassemble the components of the Software, or any of you obtained license keys. You may not modify or adapt the Software or any of the license key you received in any way.
- You may make one copy of the Software, Documentation, and any license keys you have obtained, solely for backup or archival purposes. Any copies of the Software, Documentation, or license keys shall include any copyright information or other notices of ownership, which were accompanied by these materials when they are transferred to you.
- Permitted only exceptions from this paragraph; neither you nor any other accountable or controlled by a person you cannot make copies of the Software,
- Documentation, license keys, or any part thereof.
- You may not sublicense, rent or lease, or temporarily transfer rights to the Software, Documentation, or license keys provided under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Author of this Advisor.
CFTC RULE 4.41
- HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Author of this Advisor under any circumstances not liable to you or any other person connected with you in respect of any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or damages awarded as a measure of liability (including, without limitation, damages for with the loss of the company's profit, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or other similar losses in cash), in accordance with the principles of contract law, warranty, or otherwise. The total cumulative liability's advisor before you in respect of any kind arising out of this Agreement, under any circumstances, exceed the amount of license fees actually paid by you for the software in respect of which the claim arise.
- REPRODUCTION AND OR TRANSLATION OF ANY PART OF THIS WORK BY ANY MEANS ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING BEYOND THAT PERMITTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE OWNER IS UNLAWFUL.